What's Your Vision?
Cheryl Miles Bassett, Principal Designer/Owner
Your Vision Image Collection -
What would like to see in your space? How do you or would you like to use it?
Create your own personal Vision Image Collection. Combine pictures of rooms and pieces, and ideas that appeal to you.
Select images from magazines, Pinterest, Houzz, or any other online design sites of rooms and furnishings you love, or would like to purchase for your space.
This collection will guide us in creating your Your Exclusive Online Design Plan. Follow the steps below to begin your collection:
Building Your Collection -
- Search magazine photos, online collections, and design ideas for your likes and dislikes. It's always good to be aware of your dislikes in the event you will need to share with your designer or family.
- Separate and combine your items by room or space. These combinations may lead to your vision.
- Set up specific folders on your computer for each space or a special printed file if you prefer, to organize and store your options. Divide into separate folders for each space or room. Keep in mind open concept areas that should be complimentary in design style and color scheme.
- Prepare a single file for these spaces. Include all images or pictures you've collected. Analyze your images and compare what you like about each, and Determine the similarities. These are major clues to you design style as well as your desired color schemes.
- Include paint samples of these possible color schemes or fabrics as your progress toward your desired vision. Fill in your Exclusive Vision Form (free download) with your favorite styles, items and colors. These selections will lead you to your own Exclusive Design Vision.
NOT SURE YOU'RE READY TO BEGIN?
HAVE QUESTIONS? FOLLOW OUR DESIGN FORUM -
Sign up today for our brand new newsletter -
"Your Design Voice"