My Design Guide -
E-BOOK SERIES: A GUIDE TO DECORATING & DESIGN FOR YOUR HOME
by Cheryl Miles Bassett, Designer/Owner
"All your spaces should make you happy and content. Be delighted, and enjoy them for many years to come!"
How to Design Your Room . . .
- Love fabrics, color, furnishings?
- Not sure where to start?
- Would you like to create your own decor?
- Or know what to do before you hire an interior designer?
- Need a guide? I'm here to help!
Our Design & Decorating Guide will lead you through the basics, and assist in developing a strategy of your own. We provide a wealth of info, and tons of ideas to assist in your own decorating projects, and lead you to the resources available for all aspects of your project.
Use our guide to develop your own strategy, develop color schemes, and compare styles. Search through our wide array of links and resources for home furnishings, decorative accessories and home services to complete your vision.
Select Your Guide Here:
Let these basic Design elements lead you to the starting point for your space . . .
- Find Your Design Style!
- You'll be happiest with you love!
- Explore the options to find your dream!
Exploring your Design Style is a major step to achieve the decor of your dream s-Choose what appeals to you. Whether it's a new trend or an old favorite, you'll be happiest with what you love.
- How to Conquer your Fear of Color!
- Color Theory & Your Color Scheme
- The Color Wheel
How to conquer your fears . . . If you are afraid of using color in your decor, take small steps to incorporate new shades into your decor. Add bright or bolder shades in matching window treatments, using a colorful rug, and coordinating accessories.
- Selecting Your Upholstery
- Comfort & Construction
- Fabric & Durability
Upholstered furniture is a major component in our décor. All spaces require comfortable and useful seating options. Download your copy today! Handy Reference Guide! Options to keep in mind during your shopping experience!
Interior Designers work with in all aspects to develop a complete design plan.
- A Designer can be a valuable asset!
- Check out the benefits of an Interior Designer
- Consider your options before developing your home or work space.
An interior designer can be a valuable asset in decorating your home by offering an attractive living environment.
Sign up today for our brand new newsletter - "Your Design Voice"
Use our Design Guide, and all these tips to enhance your decor. Or, if you are completely baffled, we will be delighted to create your exclusive space. Click here to:
Request a Consultation today to begin your Vision!
Not Sure About Your Space?
Not sure what to do! I'm here to help. Ask Cheryl . . .
Pick Your Room:
- Create your foyer to welcome guests
- Preview to your Design Plan
- Foyer components
- Does your living room reflect your personality & lifestyle?
- Your living room is one of the most important rooms in your home.
- Create your ultimate dining space.
- Your dining room should compliment adjoining spaces.
- Consider how you use your kitchen
- Galley, closed, or open concept?
- Creating Your Own Private Haven
- Include all your favorite things
- Your Bedroom Color Scheme
- Creating your home office
- Your Home Office Plan
- Kid's rooms must serve many needs . . .
- From stimulation and play to quiet times, study & sleep.
- Get you child's input to help make it their own.
I'm here to guide you to the interior space that meets your needs. Enter your design questions here! Your question will appear here on our site to help everyone!
Use our Design Guide & Forum, to enhance your decor. Or, if you are completely baffled, we will be delighted to create your exclusive space. Click here to: Request Your Consultation Today!
A Design Exclusive › Design & Decorating Guide
,A Design Exclusive
> Design & Decorating Forum I
NOT SURE YOU'RE READY TO BEGIN?
HAVE QUESTIONS? FOLLOW OUR DESIGN FORUM -
Sign up today for our brand new newsletter -
"Your Design Voice"